News & Events
It’s Back! The Botanical Society SA KZN 2019 Indigenous Plant Fair
It’s back at last!
. . and the plants and people will be on grass again, surrounded by trees and birds. A big thanks to the Beachwood Mangroves for offering us the venue, which includes a lapa and board-walks.
Indigenous Plant Fair 2019
Sat 7 September & Sun 8 Sept
9 am to 4 pm
Entry Fee: Adults R10 • Children R5
• Guided nature walks through the mangroves
• Wildlife exhibitors & NGO info tables
• A wide variety of plants from local nurseries
• 2019 Trees of the Year & other ‘specials’
• Food • Snacks • Hot & Cold Drinks
• Informative gardening handbooks R10 each
• Plenty of secure parking & visible security